The Boston Public Market runs an outdoor seasonal farmers market at Dewey Square on The Greenway (Thursdays, June – November) featuring local producers. Products include farm fresh produce; meats; baked goods; plants and flowers; and an assortment of specialty foods.
Vendors interested in selling at Dewey Square for the 2021 season can email email@example.com for an application.
Boston Public Market at Dewey Square on The Greenway
Dewey Square Plaza on The Greenway (across from South Station)
Season dates: June 3rd, 2021 – November 18th, 2021
- Kimball Fruit Farm | Fresh fruits and vegetables, apple cider, seedlings | Pepperell, MA
- Abbott’s Frozen Custard | Rotating flavors of frozen custards made fresh daily | Needham, MA
- Nutty Bird Granola | Premium handcrafted granola | Sherborn, MA
- SamosaMan | Samosas, bottled yogurt drinks, dried rice and bean mixes, pies | Boston, MA
- Little Maven Lemonade | Bottled lemonades in various flavors | Warren, RI
- Misty River View Farm | Meat, poultry, eggs, dairy | New Braintree, MA
- Teen Challenge Massachusetts | Maple syrup and cutting boards/handmade wooden items | Brockton, MA
- Drink Yamacu | Bottled West African ginger teas | Dorchester, MA
- Stormalong Cider | Hard cider | Sherborn, MA