The Boston Public Market runs an outdoor seasonal farmers market at Dewey Square on The Greenway (Thursdays, June – November) featuring local producers. Products include farm fresh produce; meats; baked goods; plants and flowers; and an assortment of specialty foods.
Vendors interested in selling at Dewey Square for the 2022 season can email Jen Bailey at email@example.com for an application.
Boston Public Market at Dewey Square on The Greenway
Dewey Square Plaza on The Greenway (across from South Station)
Season dates: June 2nd, 2022 – November 17th, 2022
- Kimball Fruit Farm | Fresh fruits and vegetables, apple cider, seedlings | Pepperell, MA
- The Farmhouse Meats | All natural pasture raised antibiotic and growth hormone free Black Angus beef, nitrate-free pork, lamb, poultry, and eggs | Pembroke, MA
- SamosaMan | Samosas, bottled yogurt drinks, dried rice and bean mixes, pies | Boston, MA
- Uncle Joey’s Cannoli | Delicious variety of fresh-filled cannoli | Waltham, MA
- Sven Fish | Local, fresh caught fish and seafood | Acton, MA
- Ecotone Renewables | Turning food waste into carbon-negative organic fertilizer |
- Junie B’s Bakery | Freshly made local baked goods
- …and more to come – stay tuned!
Interested in becoming a vendor for the 2022 seasonal farmers market? Email Jen Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org