Holiday Grand Wine Tasting
Presented by The Trustees and the Massachusetts Wine Shop
Taste new wines and learn about our local Massachusetts wineries! In partnership with the Boston Public Market’s local wine purveyor, the Massachusetts Wine Shop, The KITCHEN is proud to host this annual local wine tasting event.
Sample over 50 award-winning wines and meads from wineries across the state. Taste the bounty and flavors of Massachusetts grapes – our cool climate and rich soil produces unique and delicious wines that you simply must try! Come meet the winemakers and take home bottles of your new favorite wines. And last but not least, we will provide a cheese and snack board with local cheeses from Appleton Farms for all participants to enjoy!
Visit the Massachusetts Wine Shop’s website to learn more about their member wineries: www.masswinery.com
Choose your session:
Tickets: Tickets: $10 for Trustees members and $15 for general tickets (non-members). Join The Trustees and receive 20%-50% off all classes, workshops, and events at The KITCHEN and all Trustees properties.
All bottle purchases during our Holiday Grand Wine Tasting are 10% off, and you’ll save 20% on purchases of 6 or more bottles. This is a great opportunity to stock your bar for holiday entertaining!
Advance purchased recommended. We will sell out quickly! 21+ only please.
Past winery participants have included:
- AARONAP CELLARS – WESTFORD
- ARTIS WINERY – PEMBROKE
- BALDERDASH CELLARS – RICHMOND
- CAPE COD WINERY – E. FALMOUTH
- COASTAL VINEYARDS – S. DARTMOUTH
- FIRST CRUSH WINERY – HARWICH
- HARDWICK WINERY – HARDWICK
- LA CANTINA WINERY – FRANKLIN
- MILL RIVER WINERY – ROWLEY
- MINERAL HILLS WINERY – FLORENCE
- PLYMOUTH BAY WINERY – PLYMOUTH
- STILL RIVER WINERY – W. BROOKFIELD
- TRAVESSIA WINERY – NEW BEDFORD
- TRURO VINEYARDS – NORTH TRURO
- TURTLE CREEK WINERY – LINCOLN
- WESTPORT RIVERS WINERY – WESTPORT
- WILLOW SPRING VINEYARDS – HAVERHILL
- 1620 WINERY – PLYMOUTH
- 1634 MEADERY – IPSWICH
About The MA Wine Shop
The Massachusetts Wine Shop offers daily wine tastings and a unique selection of fine wine and mead, all produced here in Massachusetts. Over 90 wonderful wines are stocked, including still and sparkling wines, dessert and sweet wines, fruit wines, and mead.