The bounty of the BPM Holiday gift bag plus more! For the Lover of All Things Local, we’ve added to our Holiday Gift Box a set of whiskey stones to cool your favorite beverage, a hand-carved wooden ornament to reuse every year, mulling spices, and a few extra goodies!
Your Holiday Gift Box will include*:
- Hand-carved wooden ornament from Peterman’s Boards & Bowls
- Whiskey stones from American Stonecraft
- Locally-grown tomato sauce from Stillman’s Farm
- Limoncello Lavender Cashews from Q’s Nuts
- Homestead Dill Pickles from Siena Farms
- Handmade greeting card from HOPe Unlimited Shop
- Hand painted North End art print by Laurel Greenfield Art
- Locally roasted beans from George Howell Coffee
- Mulling spices from Soluna Garden Farm
- Fennel Salami from The Farmhouse Meats
- Plus a FREE Insulated Boston Public Market Tote Bag as a special gift from us for supporting local this year!
Price: $110 each
*Please note that all items are truly coming from our small business vendors and unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, quantities may be unexpectedly limited. If this occurs, the BPM team will swap for a similar or equivalent item, and will do our best to notify buyers of these changes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
–Pick Up: The deadline to place orders for pickup is December 1st. Picking up your items from the Boston Public Market is greatly appreciated! All orders will be available for pick up December 12th-December 19th from 12-5pm. If you are interested in pick up, but unable to attend the designated window, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate a small number of alternative times.
–Shipping: If your order requires shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.