Interested in working at the Boston Public Market? See below for job postings from our vendors!
Farm Ambassador: Chestnut Farms, a local livestock farm with a store at the Boston
Public Market seeks a reliable, outgoing and engaging person to serve to inform and connect with the
community at the Boston Public Market. We seek to educate the public about the local farming community and
the processes for humanely raising livestock in the northeast. A passion for farms, local food systems and
healthy food is essential.
- Positively connect and interact with visitors to the Boston Public Market and Chestnut Farms customers
- Answer questions about how livestock is raised, what it takes to operate a farm and how the animals are
- Offer local humanely raised meat products for sale
- Use computer based point-of-sale and inventory system
- Ability to follow all opening and end-of-day protocols
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time (market is open 10 am to 8 pm - we offer four to six hour
Salary: $14-$17 per hour
Noodle Lab is hiring!! Ideal candidates should possess strong work ethic. Furthermore, they
are pleasant, organized, responsible, reliable, and are confident in a fast paced, quick service environment.
The position requires some food prep, light dishwashing, and excellent customer service. Full-time and
part-time positions available. One year of front of the house and back of the house experience
required. If you're interested, please contact Audrey Yap at audrey.yap@NoodleLabBoston.com