We are excited to share this recent Boston Globe article highlighting our progress on building the year-round Boston Public Market and our future plans.
With construction slated to begin soon and our new seasonal market opening on the plaza in May, we need your support more than ever to keep the momentum going. Here are a few ideas of how you can help and be a Friend of the Market:
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram – and share our posts with your friends
- Sign up for our e-newsletter
- Make a donation to the BPMA
- Volunteer your skills & share your ideas
- Shop at our farmers markets (we will be opening in May at Dewey Square and on the Greenway)
- Spread the word by sharing our info with your friends, family and co-workers