We’ve been busy working to design the market hall with our architects and are excited to share this updated virtual tour with you! Take a walk through the future Boston Public Market located at 136 Blackstone Street!
Join our growing group of Market Friends. Your support will help bring communities, families, and friends together with farmers and producers of healthy, locally sourced food in our year-round public market in Boston. It’s easy to show you’re a friend, all you have to do is one thing below:
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram – and share our posts with your friends
- Sign up for our e-newsletter
- Make a donation to the BPMA
- Volunteer your skills & share your ideas
- Shop at our farmers markets (we will be opening in May at Dewey Square and on the Greenway)
- Spread the word by sharing our info with your friends, family and co-workers
Thank you! We need your support to make the market a success!